With Guru Maps, you can build a route based on places saved earlier in Collections. It is a handy way to save and manage lists of locations in Guru Maps, view them right on the map, and share them with others.
- Open the list of saved markers by tapping the icon on the main screen:
- Tap the "Edit" in the top right corner of the screen with the markers:
- Select the places you want to include in the route:
- Tap the route icon at the bottom of the screen:
Following this process, an optimal route with the shortest time will be generated. The route begins at "My Location," passing through the selected places, and concludes at your location once again.
- Then click the "play" icon to start moving along the route:
Saving The Route
You can save the created route to navigate it later:
- On the route planning screen, tap the ⋮ icon situated at the top right corner of the screen:
- Choose "Save Route" option:
If the route consists of 4 or more stops, the route can be optimized. At this point, the waypoints will be rearranged in such a way as to minimize the route time.